Genesis international film festival (GIFF) is a creative competition where everyone can show their talent and be judged by a highly professional jury. GIFF was born out of the need to discover new talent among filmmakers - from filmmakers to CGIs.
The missions of the festival are tо: - create a platform for demonstrating participants' unique view on art - reward the best works with well-deserved attention - build a community for exchanging useful contacts between creative people
Also we (organizers) want to show that each human being is a unique person with his own special outlook on life and art, and with the help of works from all over the world, we want to show how art can be diverse
1. Films in foreign languages must have legible English subtitles.
2. There is entry fee required. Festival participation fees are non-refundable.
3. Work duration criteria: - short films must be no longer than 20 minutes - documentaries must be no longer than 40 minutes - scripts must be no longer than 40 pages
4. Selected films will be required to submit a high-resolution file of the project. To submit films for consideration to the Film Selection Committee fill out the online entry form and upload the film.
Accepted formats for visual artwork: .mp4 files, Vimeo/YouTube links, dropbox links or any cloud storage link.
5. All producers and/or directors who own the rights to the film they are submitting are eligible for competition.
6. Each filmmaker or producer may submit as many films as desired. An entry form for each work must be submitted.
7. If selected, participants will be notified via email in order to continue in the competition.
8. Participation in the Festival implies acceptance of these Regulations
9. By submitting an application to us, you give us the right to show your film online and also in front of a live audience in Moscow, Russia. Not all nominated films will be screened.
By submitting, the individual or corporation submitting the project hereby warrants that it is authorized to commit the project for screening and understands and accepts these requirements and regulations
Maxim has several professional awards and performs in the edutainment genre.
Director, producer, founder of media studio @va_sukhov
Vladimir has been creating videos of various genres since 2009. Participated in the filming process as a screenwriter, director, producer, editing director, cameraman. Now he is directing commercial and creative projects.
Lilia is a producer of independent short films, music videos and ads. Her films have gathered over sixty selections across international film festivals.
(Lex Rodnov) Director, producer, virtual and augmented reality artist @ASMalorodnov
Alexander has released a number of international documentaries, was engaged in the production of advertisements and music videos, and created a number of major commercial projects around the world using holograms and 3D-mapping.
Alexander is a certified advertising director. He has made several short films and worked for TV channels as a designer. He has worked on projects ranging from TV commercials to feature-length films. Now Alexander is developing his own motion graphics studio.
Producer, owner of a digital agency, head of an IT company
Alexander has extensive experience in the production of various media content, mainly of an advertising nature. Producer of short films.
Timur is a Moscow, Russia based award-winning film director, VFX and motion-design artist. He has a great experience functioning in mediaindustry at all and has remained involved in the community, giving lectures and participates in film and CG VFX events.